The ABCA are:
- A community of localization vendors and content creators working to establish effective remote workflows to ensure successful delivery during a crisis.
- A platform for cross industry collaboration to ensure that audio business disruption is minimized, and maximum business continuity is achieved.
- Create industry best practices, standards and certification programs for all companies and individuals working in audio localization.
- Ensure voice talent professionals are equipped, informed and able to continue working during any disruptions to normal business operations.
- Provide a forum for information exchange among members to adapt to advanced technologies and workflows.